Wednesday, April 28, 2010

St. James Flake (Sam Gawith)

St. James Flake is todays tobacco, yet another Va/per.


Type:
Virgina/Perique (Va/Per)

Cut: Flake

Prelight:
Smells rasinay and looks good.

Type of Pipe:
My Peterson System Pipe.


Taste:
Has a typical Virginia taste to it. Which is to say, grassy, and sweet. Hay type taste on occasion. The perique is there, giving it a nice tangy, fruity taste. It is well rounded and bold.

Bite: None that I got.


Aftertaste: Leaves my pallet a tad bit dry, but overall, no ill after taste.

Room Note: Light, pleasant smell. Should not bother anyone.

Nicotine:Not much that I got.

Conclusion:
Pretty damn good. Bolder than Escudo, I think. Less nicotine punch. Very good, well rounded vaper.

Final Rating: 3 outta 5 Stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment